Re: Stop paying taxes/constitution/Sales tax instead

23%!!! That's no help at all. State, Federal and local together should add
up to no more than 15% for all levels of sale. I believe that to be fair and
inclusive the sales tax would have to be levied on any sale whether it be
wholesale, retail, for services or whatever. I'm all for a sales tax, if and
only if it does away with the income tax altogether. Imagine never having to
fill out another tax form.

Prosper