Re: Volatility stops novice

Have you heard about how they plan to make money on the brain backup
procedure?  Will we have to pay for periodic backups, or will they gig
us with a huge bill when we get a restore period.  Can you get a
restore from long ago without having a traumatic accident?  Can you
get a restore from someone else backup?  This is too cool.  How long
before they can market this?  2008, is that what you said?

Thanks for the info
    Cooke