Omega and internet access

Below is an excerpt of a message to an mailing list unrelated to trading.
It is an OR employee or contractor. This might help a few understand where
Omega is going.  A company that is a broker has more interest in
commissions than in improving software.  It is a totally different profit
engine that only includes software development insofar as it assists in
generating commissions for OR.

>Hi April,
>
>I'm doing WebHelp for an online trading website in development. My company
>currently runs a website called WindowOnWallStreet.com that uses WebHelp.
>You need a subscription to access the site, but you can get a 10 day free
>trial if you want to take a look! Actually, I didn't develop this particular
>project, I inherited it.
>
>The WindowOnWallStreet.com WebHelp uses context-sensitive help at the dialog
>box level. You can probably apply the same logic to create it at the field
>level. Check out the RoboHELP Forum (at www.helpcommunity.com); look in the
>WebHelp category for a message titled "Map ID- can they be used with
>WebHelp" and dated 12/28/99.  It's from the person (my manager) who set up
>the context-sensitive help for this site and contains the procedural specs.
>Good luck!

Charles Kaucher

The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation.
 -  Henry David Thoreau