Re: Need lots of help

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000 17:51:52 -0400, Robert Denner"
<sandbob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I called esignal 3 times and they checked out there connection and software
>and it always is fine. They suggest I call Omega as they think something in
>the global server is not in sync with???.

Rob, I run esignal along with 2000i and it has never caused a problem.
It is great if I want a quick look at an option chain-no fooling with
entering them into GS.   Why not run esignal and see if it is still
getting data when you get the

"CLIENT DATA MANAGER IS UNABLE TO CONNECT TO SERVER DATA MANAGER".

message?  Put something like MSFT on the esignal quote window and see
if it is still updating.  If it is NOT then you can elminate the
Global server.  You didn't mention if the Data manager still shows
green, if it doesn't then esignal won't work either.

Fred

"Success is the only test of genius" -R.Adm Daniel Gallery 1901-1977