Need lots of help

I am using Prosuite 2000i on a PIII with 256MB memory.

My realtime feed is esignal 500 symbol limit.

I have the same problem every morning at about 11:00AM.

I connect to my ISP(Earthlink) at 8:00AM.

I then start the Global server. All OK

I am only following 125 symbols currently.

I have 2 workspaces open.

One a radar screen and a tracking center and one a chart.

Everything works fine, everything being updated fine
until.....................

I get the following error message.

"CLIENT DATA MANAGER IS UNABLE TO CONNECT TO SERVER DATA MANAGER".

The Data manager from Esignal is disconnected.

The Earthlink connection is still live.

I called esignal 3 times and they checked out there connection and software
and it always is fine. They suggest I call Omega as they think something in
the global server is not in sync with???.

This is driving all of us crazy for obvious reasons.

Thanks for your help.

Bob