Re: Paying taxes

"Everybody complains about the weather but nobody does anything about it."
That quote, if I've got it right, is how it is with taxes with one
exception. We can actually do something about taxes.

Next time your favorite politician asks for money send a note saying "I'm
sending a check just as soon as my taxes go down enough so that I can afford
it." Vote against tax and spend types and finally ask as little as possible
from your government.

Tax change will probably happen some day by force, when a true economic
crash happens. If people really understood how much they actually pay in
taxes (and insurance) now they would explode when the next tax raise (hidden
or not) came along.

In the past 6 months we have had about 5 new "hidden" taxes where I live.
Three were attached to the phone bill for the internet and such, one is to
bail out a new prison that they built here, and one was for teachers to get
more pay.

Prosper