how to plot trade volume with tick charts?

  • To: omega list <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: how to plot trade volume with tick charts?
  • From: Massimo Ciarafoni <maxci@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 09:30:59 -0700

I would like to plot trade volume within tick charts , is there a way to
do that with TS 4 ?
Has anyone already done it?
Before any misunderstanding I'm talking of electronic markets which send
out real volume data (ie. european markets), I can see the cumulative
volume figure updating real time in TS but I can't figure it out how to
plot the trade volume with tick charts.
Thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards

Massimo Ciarafoni

"A man who has committed a mistake and doesn't correct it is committing
another mistake."- Confucius