Advanced Get and TS

I have had TS2K for about a year now and like it fine
for the most part, but have been looking into Elliot
Waves recently and investigating Advanced Get. Another
couple hundred a month is OK if it works, but I don't
really want to get roped into this lease deal Advanced
Get has. I would like to know opinions on Advanced Get
in general and especially for daytrading, and also
would like to know if there are other 3rd party
applications for Tradestation that can simulate what
Advanced Get does.  Thanks