Re: scaling definitions / Gann fans

What literature was you reading?

If someone tells you that they know something about Gann Angles etc. ask
them if they have read and understand at least one of his books about
trading.

Gann was one of a "type" I have come to know. I had some teaches over the
years that were like him. They do not simply dispense all information in the
manner you expect. It's very much like the TV show Jeopardy. You get the
answers but not the questions. If I tell you the answer is green. It means
nothing if you don't know the question or at least the subject. If the
subject is apples at least you can begin to think. If I say the answer is, a
commonly sold green apple and the subject is apple varieties the question
is, what is granny smith apples.

This is similar to how Gann wrote his books and how those teachers
previously mentioned taught. Unless you went to effort of going to the
teacher and getting enough information you aren't going to ask the right
questions.

There is an article in Dec 99 TASC about Gann Angles that will give you a
start but you still need to learn Gann's questions. For that I suggest that
you read his books.

Prosper