scaling definitions / Gann fans

Dear list members,

some studies are only usable if the scaling settings are correct. E.g.
everybody knows that a GANN fan 1x1 should show a 45 degree angle on the
screen. But how can we get this result? How does GANN define the relation
between the time axis-x and the price axis-y? I did not find this
information in the literature.

Even if one has this information from GANN how can it be transfered in
tradestation? I believe the variables to consider are:
graphics resolution setting e.g. 1024 x 768
pixels per inch horizontal x-axis
pixels per inch vertical y-axis
bar spacing (TS4 - chart window properties)
points per bar (TS4 - GANN fans properties)

I assume there must be a fix relationsship in percentage change on the
x-axis to y-axis. This informations need to be transfered in bar spacing and
points per bar.
Any comments are appreciated.

Best Regards,
Wolfgang