Mutual Funds

Today I loaded some mutuals into Global Server from the dictionary but
haven't found anywhere during the dialog for importing from the Historybank
CD or downloading via Historybank.com any selection for Mutual Fund data.  I
searched the Knowledge Base online, Help and the Answer Wizard and got no
clues as to whether I can get historical, intraday and/or EOD data for
funds.  I use eSignal online for RT data.  Any insight would be appreciated.