Signals

I am having a problem with charts updating much more slowly than the
Radar Screen Quotes and thusly creating a buy or sell signal that is way
off the current market.  This has cost me a lot of money in the last
week and I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this situation.
I have discussed the problem with Omega and they claim that it is a new
problem.  I deleted the GSQF.mst, GSQF.dat and the Symswap.dat files in
the Server file to no effect.  Omega suggested that I re-install the
software and rebuild my workspaces, which I will do tonight.  I am using
2000i build 4c with a 400 CPU, 256mg of RAM, the Pacific Comm Turbo 930
card and DTN at 460.8.

I hope that this problem has not already been addressed and I just
missed the posts.  However if so, I apologize in advance.
Thank You,
Lawrence Price