RE: computer overload

Yo Phil,

I had that problem once a long time ago, but it related to the
NewsMonitor. The way I solved it was to zap the news files and start
over. Went to this directory:

     c:\omega\server\btc

deleted:

     HD*.*
     Story*.*

That worked for me.

Tom T.

hi everyone,
i've been getting this strange thing for a few days now - the computer gets
to the point where it's so busy doing something the mouse response is
terrible - it seems to be on the verge of crashing -

until i shut down the server - then everything's ine again. Running TS4.0...
has anyone else experienced this? would appreciate any feedback/
thanks,
phil