RE: Omega Research Technical Update

	Dear Omega Research Customer,

	Check out the latest Support Services Technical Update regarding the
upcoming Daylight Savings Time change by selecting the appropriate links
below.   Technical Updates are periodically distributed to all Omega
Research clients who are subscribed to receive them.

	For 4.0 users (using AOL): <a
href="http://www.omegaresearch.com/gd/6721_NO2.htm
<http://www.omegaresearch.com/gd/6721_NO2.htm> ">click here.</a>

	For 4.0 users (non AOL):
http://www.omegaresearch.com/gd/6721_NO2.htm
<http://www.omegaresearch.com/gd/6721_NO2.htm>

	For 2000i users (using AOL): <a
href="http://www.omegaresearch.com/gd/6720_NO2.htm
<http://www.omegaresearch.com/gd/6720_NO2.htm> ">click here.</a>

	For 2000i users (non AOL):
http://www.omegaresearch.com/gd/6720_NO2.htm
<http://www.omegaresearch.com/gd/6720_NO2.htm>

	Sincerely,
	Melody A . Blais
	Technical Support Supervisor
	Omega Research, Inc.

	Thank you for choosing Omega Research. In our constant effort to
assist our customers, please visit our Knowledge Base and Frequently Asked
Questions section at: <<http://www.omegaresearch.com/knowledgebase/p01.asp
<http://www.omegaresearch.com/knowledgebase/p01.asp> >> or
http://www.omegaresearch.com/faqs/p01.htm
<http://www.omegaresearch.com/faqs/p01.htm> . Also, please note that this
link is available to you from the Help menu choice in all of our 2000i
applications.

	"Satisfied customers are our top priority. Please let us know what
you think of the level of service provided. You can send feedback directly
to our Support Services Manager, Albert Paredes at
aparedes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:aparedes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.> "