RE: TS2ki..release 4c vs 5

There is still a significant bug in my view......for signals.

Any BUY or SELL statements MUST be used within a conditional IF statement or
else TS2000i will incorrectly "trigger" a buy or sell exactly on the bar
after the MAXBARSBACK setting !

See attachment.
WOW - is this dangerous or what ?!*%$$

Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\attach\ATT00051.eml"