Re: Recalculation after Changes in Code

Pierre,

Some day you will get enough intelligence to be able to
generate a reasonable reply but as of this date you have
not reached that august state.

There is NO WAY other than what I am doing that I can
make a change in parameters to a single system and have
that apply to ALL symbols in a Workspace.

It does not make a damn how you do it.  For every level
that a routine is embedded, TS will recalculate each level
UP.

That ain't only my conclusion -- that is confirmed by OMEGA,
your heroes.

Clyde

After joining list the freeware SwingMachine program
(DOS Version) is available in the  VAULT  at:
http://www.egroups.com/list/swingmachine/