FW: Long Term Systems

There was a good feature on correlation in adtrading a couple of years ago.
It may still be at www.adtrading.com/adt24/correlat.hts. In short the
diversified portfolio produced after trying to reduce correlation in this
article arrives at:

C,BO,W,LC,PB,KC,OJ,CT,HG,GC,PA,CL,HU,BP,CD,DM,JY,US,TY,ED,SP,YX

22 commodities containing 4 currencies, 3 interest rates and 2 energies, 1
oilseed, 2 grain, 2 meat, 1 coffee, 1 oj, 1 fibre, 1 base metal, 2 precious
metals, 2 stock indexes...

But still, I don't see why we have to stick to US based commodity
exchanges...Surely this list could be improved by adding LME base metals,
TCE Rubber, Commex Malaysia Palm Oil, TGE Azuki Beans, Kanex Broilers,
Yokohama Silk etc...

In the end, while keeping strict limits on the concentration of your risk in
any particular commodity grouping why not let the best performing markets to
trade pick themselves by measuring their response to your system. Take new
trades in order of best-to-worst sharpe ratio of your market-systems?

Regards,

Robert