TS4 and Server....wrong Date

I was wondering if anyone else is having this problem....

I have TS4 Build27 with ELdate imported.  I am using Pinnacle data with both
MS and Ascii files.

I have my regional settings set to a D/M/YYYY format just as Omega
suggests....

For some reason when I fire up Server, it loads the correct time but the
wrong date.....ie  0/0/0  8:26pm  wrong date (3/26/2079)

Just for grins, I installed my old copy of SC4 EOD also and brought it up to
date (build 10, eldate, blah, blah)  same thing...wont read the MS or AScii
data....

Anyone else have this problem????

Mark

ps..i know that my Ascii is in the right format at the least
03/26/2000,O,H,L,C,V,OI