TESTING TS2000/win2000

Hi,  we are almost there, I previous emails I mentioned we were going to test
ts2000 /win2000, so far we have successfully installed it and run it a little
on the sample data inside. Results, perfect so far! Next, we plan on getting
free trial
of PCQUOTE hyperfeed via Internet to see what happens with realtime.
  We'll the program over good and try to test for speed and data accuracy.
I f the program runs well, but the data feed doesn't cut it, then I'll likely
try PQT hyperfeed, via satellite. If that doesn't work I'm not sure where to
go until SP COMSTOCK comes with its satellite feed.

If anyone has a better idea via datafeeds I'm all ears.

If trade station runs like a pos, I'll be looking elsewhere for software.
I do well and I'm not a system trader. I wont be "hanging" ts2000 because it
does a good job in area of system trading if the prog wont run right.

 TS40 , paid for itself many times over, and a lesser, but more reliable
software can pay for ts2000 quickly also.

As well, I'll keep you posted on this and help you purge yourself if need be,
because if it doesn't run on my hardware it will never run properly except
maybe on a main frame.
 We are running a dual p3 500, 512 ram, 9 gig local scsi, with the data
redirected to a novl raid 5 server, with 5 9 gig scsi's, 3com 100mb
superswitch, 100 mb nic cards, highest end cable. And either 1.5 m dsl or
satellite. We also are testing to try and use a 3rd machine as the through
put collector, sending the data to the server where the dual p3 accesses the
data.
 Distributing the workload across 3 machines.

  If anyone has messed with trying to make ts work in a true networking
setup,  meaning having multiple machines access the same realtime data out on
the server, I'd love to hear your ideas. If you are a programming ace we
think it may be possible.

  As well, in response to the person splitting the signal, I'd love get more
info on that. especially if you are running both machines in realtime.

 Hard to believe it can be done with a cable but I'm all ears.

 Till next time, I hope we can bring you back some valuable info thru our
trials.
       SAGEL5