Re:Staggering Mouse

Lamont:

Have you checked to make sure you don't have an interrupt conflict between
the mouse and the serial port you use for your data.  I get that
occasionally, and when it happens my mouse cursur will jump around randomly
as if it were alive, triggered by certain bits of incoming market data.  I
used to think it might be an inductive effect from two cables lying next to
each other, but I think changing interrupts took care of the problem.

Try playing with the interrupts, and also the memory addresses for the
ports.

John