RE: Warning about accuracy of Array functions inTS2000i-CPU/memoryhits

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, M. Simms wrote:

> Larry - this is an EXCELLENT idea.....
> why don't you forward this onto Omega's technical support dept ?

I did, some time ago. Over the years, I've sent MANY suggestions - VERY
few have been used, and I've quit wasting my time.

> Also, while their at it, ask them to add a "case/switch" construct to
> EasyLanguage......
> I mean WOW, that is just so badly needed !!

Careful, now - if you keep up like that EL might become a 'real'
programming language :-). Wake up, wake up - you must be in the same dream
I was in <g>.

Larry