Looping

Hey Traders,

I would like to plot a showme on every bar following a bar that has met some
criteria (Just once) until another criteria is met.

For instance: If the current bar closed outside the top bollinger band, I
would like to plot a showme study or paintbar on every new or following bar
until a bar closed outside the bottom bollinger band. I have been trying the
While loop, however, i cant seem to get it to work. My study has only
plotted the showme on the bar where the actual testing condition happens
ie.. when the bar closes outside the top bollinger band. Any help would be
greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely
Gaston