Re: Global Server Export

"James F. Anderson III" <jamesa98@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone know how to export data from the Global Server in any format
other than the standard .xpo?  Specifically, I want to export data that I
can import into Excel.  I NEVER had any trouble doing this in either
version 3.5 or 4.0, but having upgraded to 2000i several weeks ago, I am
having to learn how to do some things again.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks,
James Anderson

James F. Anderson III
President, Anderson Analytics, Inc.
Voice - (651) 503-8498
Email - jamesa98@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Internet:  http://people.mn.mediaone.net/jamesa98/index.html

ANSWER:

I assume GlobalServer supports only .xpo format for export purposes.
However, there is an easy way to import the Global Server data into Excel:

1) Load the required Global Server data into TradeStation chart in the
desired date range and compression.
2) From the menu, select View/Data Window.
3) In the upper left corner of the Data Window, select send to file.

This way you will create a .csv format file which can be imported into
Excel easily.

Regards,
Zoltan