DTN A/D

This today from DTN management. Apparently they are working on lots of other
stuff too: therefore the extended lead time. At least they respond and take
responsibility! You could go years (I have) and never hear that from DBC/BMI
management.  - BW

Dear Bill,

"I take responsibility for Chris Woodward's response.  Information regarding
the
engineering project to add the A/D data to our feed has not been passed to
them
yet.  As I indicated before; the add, decline and unchanged information for
all
major exchanges for price and volume will be in our datafeed by the end of the
year.  Feel free to contact me with your questions and concerns."

and

"If we didn't have
Decimalizartion, Extended trading, a new T1 to configure/test, Internet
products
to enhance, a new receiver to engineer, build, test and field along with some
secret stuff on the side, we could get the A/D project done quicker.
It will be done."