From: Larry Wright [mailto:lwright@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2000 5:34 PM
To: 'omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: Re: FW: Omega 2000i & privacy

On Mon, 20 Mar 2000, Giovanni Pugliese wrote:

> The GSQF.Dat file is.....

Thanks for responding to the issue via the Omega list. I appreciate
hearing from Omega folks via the list, although at times it might be
difficult.

The change to net-based software raises a number of privacy issues. Could
you please certify that Omega software will:

1) NOT access, examine or collect any user-related information on a users
computer (examples: trading systems developed by the user, system files
containing user information, or any files NOT directly related to Omega
software)

2) NOT send any information, other than user-generated requests, to any
external site, either Omega or another party (as would happen with ads,
for example).

A declaration and explanation of the above might help to ease fears of an
"Omega intrusion" into users computers.

Please do try to respond - the absence of a reply might be likely to
increase user suspicion, given the widespread invasion of privacy that is
occurring on the Net.

Thanks,

Larry