Re: Stick it to the rag heads

The bread that I buy now is at over $2.50 a loaf and
there
are more than 50 loafs to a bushel of wheat. When pork
prices
were so low it was cheaper to kill a pig than feed it
out,
the price of a pound of pork at the store was over $3 a
pound.
The soup I regularly use has risen from $1.14 a can to
over
$1.57 in the last four years and if you take a good
look at what is in it, can't cost more than a couple
cents. Thanks, Campbell. No inflation indeed!