Re: Security Block Missing---Any Ideas???

Brad:

This has happened to me many times over the years of ts4.  Omega never
seemed to know what to do.  So now I just trash my server folder and drop in
my daily backup of the folder and it fixes the problem (after rebooting),
although it requires that I download the day's data from omega to fill in
the missing data.  It must occur from a corrupted file.  Maybe some of the
computer experts in the group can explain how it happens and other ways to
treat the problem.  This is easy, however, IF you have a backup copy of the
server folder.  That's the main reason why I always buy computers now with
dual hard drives.  Sure is fast and sweet compared to tape backup.  I
imagine it would be even better to backup across a network to avoid the very
nasty, but much more rare problem of both hds crashing or a computer crash
that cannot be resussitated.

Good luck,

Don