Copying out and Pasting in Problems

Omega folks:

I am having problems with my TS 4.0 database. I run two copies of TS 4.0
[ver 25]. I copied out NDX cash tick data from my laptop and tried to
get my server to read the datafile, but when I try to have the server
autopaste the data in, the box comes up saying the data is being
decompressed, but the process doesn't go any further. And if I try to
custom paste it, it stalls at 'searching for symbol.' I can't get this
server copy to read data files from other folks at times. Any idea what
can cause this?

Thanks.

Tim Morge