Re: Better than Black Ice ( Y-mouse)

  • To: kmz@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Better than Black Ice ( Y-mouse)
  • From: DonC <countach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:14:33 -0800

Just for the info: you can do two mice or keyboards
with any OS using the Y-mouse from PI Engineering.  This is
a little hardware gadget that OR's the signals from two mice
or keyboards to a single port.  Software doesn't know the difference.

donc

> Subject:           Re: Better than Black Ice
>    Date:           Thu, 16 Mar 2000 04:28:32 +0100
>    From:           "Nick Malzahn" <kmz@xxxxxxxx>
>      To:           Nick Malzahn <kmz@xxxxxxxx>, Dennis Holverstott <dennis@xxxxxxxxxx>
>      CC:          omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
>
>I forgot to say, that I use Win98SE. I had similar problems when I used
>WinNT4.0 (before using Sygate and ZoneAlarm). NT does from time to
.time some housekeeping which hindered me when daytrading; that's one