RE: Warning about accuracy of Array functions in TS2000i

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, M. Simms wrote:

> I find that hard to believe.....single precision floats can do better than
> that.
> I'd like to see an example to prove this claim.

Back some time ago - maybe a year or more - I mentioned a digital filter
that would *reliably* crash TS4 with an overflow error (from which TS does
not gracefully recover). Runs OK in DP. Not the same as the arrays, but
another example of DP problems that can occur. There are probably others
as well...

Larry