Re: Better than Black Ice

I forgot to say, that I use Win98SE. I had similar problems when I used
WinNT4.0 (before using Sygate and ZoneAlarm). NT does from time to
time some housekeeping which hindered me when daytrading; that's one
of the reasons, I went back to Win98(the other one is using USB (e.g. for
two mice on one PC))
Nick