Re: Natural hour bars

To all that have posted to this thread.

I had not tested with natural hour bars for quite a while for a number of
reasons. Since that time I have developed several systems that run on hourly
bars. I went back and tested each of those systems over the past two years
with and without hourly bars. The results of that test showed a marked
improvement in performance using Hourly Bars. I am looking forward to doing
the phasing of the bars testing with virtual hourly bars.

It pays to read the messages on this list.

eric langley