Playsound

Good Morning

Can someone please help to code something..
I have a sound that is activated by an Alert.. I have
the "update every tick"  checked so as the minute
continues, it gets to where I have to turn the sound off..
Can a line be added to accept the first signal alert and
end any further alerts untill the start of the next minute..

I find that by not updating every tick, due to certain
conditions that happen mid-minute, signals are lost..

Regards

Dave...