RE: Unidentified subject!-BEARS ARE DEAD

All the bears have been shot in the latest rally.....they're dead.
Look at David Tice.....he's been humiliated shorting the nasdaq in his BEARX
fund.
Profunds short fund USPIX - down to 10% of original value.

John Neff, Robert Precter, etc. etc.  Many more.

May they all RIP.

We MAY see them "RISE FROM THE DEAD" this fall AFTER the elections.
However...They'll have to trade on their credit cards as will all of their
followers.