Re: Natural hour bars

I have experimented with different length bars in many systems.  I find that
often there is a length of bar that seems to work with a particular stock
and a particular system.  I doubt that this has anything to do with other
traders and their signals but rather to do with the peculiar juxtaposition
of chart and system that is created by a bar length.  It is an intriguing
subject.  I have wished that I were capable of programing a way to optimize
bar length for a symbol.
Lawrence Price