Re: FW: Natural hour bars

I've had it go both ways..... better or worse results trading the same
time as everyone else. I'd guess it depends on whether your system is
using the same logic as everyone else or using something different. One
thing for sure, there will be a lot of trades happening on the hourly
bars, especially the normal 9:30, 10:30, etc. for the stock market.
Systems that run on 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 12, 15, 20, 30 and 60 minute
bars will all be triggering then.

--
  Dennis