Re: chart pattern to die for\Pierre time?

  • To: "Omega list" <frwd@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: chart pattern to die for\Pierre time?
  • From: "spi" <spi@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 14:07:43 -0800

I sincerely appreciate your reply, Brian; however, there is significantly
more to pattern recognition software than static code. The syntax must be
adaptable to pattern distributions which fall outside of 'normative
mathmatical' values.

In your description of a parabola, there are unique and numerus variations
of this structure that mandate certain 'neural' coding innovations, none of
which I have had the pleasure of isolating, at any cost thus far in my
pursuits.

Perhaps you have a mathmatical model which is operative in this regard?
I have isolated ther patterns that are far more effective than the C&H, and
have worked for 5+ years to code them, in any language... No luck!

Rick Martinelli, of Haiku Laboratories, right here in my backyard, has
programmed the cup and handle pattern, as noted in a previous edition of
S&C; however, the conversion into a trading platform always seems to be the
roadblock, ad nauseaum.

Perhaps the most intriguing software is the french fuzzy logic so disparaged
on this list, yet very few intelligible threads have followed up on this. I
think its about time I ventured over that way...

Many Thanx,

Lee