RE: STK - chart pattern to die for

and if pigs could fly, they'd have wings!!!!

sometimes its better to fly first class (use visual / brain tools) than
reinvent the kitty hawk (mistaken belief one can easily program complexly
defined price / volume patterns :)))

TJ, a proud mbe anonymous boxholder (om, you nailed that one unknowingly
dude!!!!  :))) and devil's advocate

saying it can be done, and then trying to do it in a resumable time frame,
 are two different things....i can scan a 100 charts visually with greater
accuracy for the cup and handle pattern (5 minutes tops) than with some
cobbled together program defining the pattern with much less accuracy.
what good is it when it costs more to program some bullshit than the profits
it generates visually....only, of course, if yer a orsp or the programmer
:))  brain, are you a orsp???  :)))