RE: STK - chart pattern to die for

Come up with a solid definition and no problem.  It's just a parabola with a
vertex, x and y axis and it meets resistance on the upswing.  The handle is
a retracement before takeoff.  This should be accompanied by larger volume
of course as players come into support price.   The distance from the bottom
of the cup to the top should give you an inital profit target. These are all
definable so I don't see what the big deal is.  For all of you feely-touchy
types out there, anything less is boarderline-gambling. You can look at it
from every single timeframe you want.  This gets kind of advanced and Tough
S--t 2000 might choke on the load. But with the right tools it can be done.