Returning WorkSpace Name

I am using TS4 EOD.
I have multiple workspaces, each containing multiple charts  all of which
contain the same price data.  In each chart I run a different system.
I gather data about each system from an indicator which uses the append
function to write to a file.

In order to find my way back to the particular chart that corresponds to the
data in the output file I would like to simply return the workspace name.  (
I am presently using an input for this purpose)

Is it possible to return the name of a workspace using file append, include
system etc.?
Is it possible to give a chart a unique name and return that name?

TIA for any suggestions.