TS4 Date Problems

Apparently a date problem has been fixed through witchcraft.  A supposedly
Y2K compliant TS4 program was still having problems and during the
investigation it was concluded that three program files were of slightly
different length than other OR installations.  Those three files were
replaced and the user reports that this fixed the problem.  The question
remaining is why did OR supply files of different lengths and what is
different that would cause a problem?  Others may have
this problem and the file names and lengths are shown below.  These files
are located in the Omega\prog directory.

OR_SHARE.DLL  Odd File Length 33,424       Correct file length 33,904
OR_TOOL1.DLL   Odd File Length 102,448     Correct file length 102,544
OR_UTIL2.DLL     Odd File Length 39,600        Correct file length 39,632

If anyone else is still having a "Date" problem and is interested in trying
the files, I have loaded the files in a zip file "THE3.ZIP" to my web page.

 http://members.home.net/rlscott/Miscellaneous/THE3.ZIP  (Context Sensitive)

1. Download the zip file
2. Unzip it
3. Shut down your data server
4. Save the old files from your Omega program directory (just in case you
need to retreat)
5. Replace the old files
6. Restart the data server

No guarantees - remember it's witchcraft!

Good Luck!

Bob