Re: Block Orders

Hello  Mark,  .
             . .
            .   .
           .     .
...........       . ..........
..........         ............
.........           ...........

so where's my book deal?  I'll tell more..

see  the  commercial trader learns the he will never be THE TO TRADE or
be  THE BOTTOM TRADE because that privilege is reserved for who?  Why
do the exchanges EXIST?  for the benefit of the members!  Guess who is
not a member? You the (paper) public stupid.  So ya wanna sell the top
and buy the bottom?  You have to understand the GAME.  Most of you are
playing  a  game  that  not even most of the floor brokers understand.
Only  large  commercial  houses  and LARGE locals know the Game (along
with  the  FEDS).  There is much more behind this game than the public
ever  will  know.  Even electronic order entry cant stop it - it spite
of  what  you  all  think.  The big FISH survive by eating the smaller
fish..   I   have   yet   to   see  a Killer Whale get eaten even by a
school of piranha ; - ) and most of you are not piranha's.

So  why  do  you  try  and play their game?  It's the media thats why,
playing  on  the  greed  in people.  The greed that overcomes all good
common senses and educational enlightenment.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx