Re: SURVEY RESULT

Brian is correct. If properly stated, anything should be able to be programmed. The
"problem" is in properly stating and interpretting the rules or idea.  As far as
programming the head and shoulders, just because you can't do it in ezl, doesn't
mean it can't be done.  In fact, it has been done and research work published about
it.

Best Regards,

Bill Vedder