RE: TS4 leap problem

On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, Neil Harrington wrote:

> I am dead in the water until this gets resolved. I can't even display a
> chart. The server can't finish initialization.

I've had morning update turned OFF since the old Y2k issues, and never
turned it back on. Everything seems to be OK with data, charts etc. Could
you turn it OFF and try it - might work? You might have to reload a copy
of the pgm from a backup if you can't get to the menus to turn it off. Who
knows, it might be one of the famous 'work arounds' for TS :-).

Just a thought...

Larry