Problem With Weekly Bars Button

I'm using TS 4.0 Build 24.  I recently noticed that I could click the
Monthly or Daily button to switch between daily and monthly bars, but when I
try the Weekly button, I get a message that there is no data.  I then have
to go into
the settings tab to manually select daily or monthly bars, because the
toolbar
Daily and Monthly buttons don't seem to work after I select Weekly.  Anybody
else
have this problem and any suggested solution?  I've tried new charts in new
workspaces
and that doesn't help.

I'm emailing back and forth to OR for help.  So far they have advised me to
upgrade to Build 27 which I am reluctant to do based on problems reportd
in this list with builds beyond 24.  Anybody out there using Build 27?  Any
new or
different problems compared to earlier builds?  Up until now, Build 24 has
been working
fine for me.

Thanks for your help.

Paul Zislis