Re: Trailing stop

Kelly,

Here is a Chandelier exit used used to preserve profits on long entries.  It
is based on super material from Chuck LeBeau, a frequent contributor to the
Omega List.

You can go to his site at   http://www.traderclub.com/discus/board.html.

Take a look at his past bulletins.  There is a wealth of information there.

Hope this helps.

Barry

{the long exit signal follows}
If Close >= entryprice + (2* AvgTrueRange(30)) then Exitlong ("Chandelier")
MaxTradeHigh - (3 * Average(TrueRange, 10)) stop;

{Function: MaxTradeHigh}
Variable: MP(0);
MP = MarketPosition;
If MP <> 0 Then Begin