survey cutoff today - please join in

The deadline is TODAY!

I am posting this survey once more, in case someone missed it.
got 67 replies so far.

If you prefer to stay anonymous in the survey, feel free to
send your answers thru something like hot mail.

And please, do not send bogus answers because we will find something
interesting from the survey results - if we all participant.

Will post results tomorrow.

-Lawrence Chan
p.s. those who find answering just 1 item per question is hard ...
am sorry about this as it is quite hard to count complex answers :(

----- original mesg -----

On this day with nothing better to do :)

See if we can poll the traders on this list ... why not?

- send all answers by reply to sender of this mesg (so I can
classify the emails) only, I do not want to flood the list

- answer in this format, for example :-
  A 2
  B 3
  C 4

- if you subscribe to the digest version, please have the
headline changed to "survey", it will make my life easier

- just answer the questions with the single most important choice

- I will post the results in a week or so, lets say deadline by end of this
month.

- if you want to stay anonymous, use a generic e-mail!

- please send a single reply only

-Lawrence Chan

A. Type

1. index/index future/currency/bond
2. commodities
3. stock
4. learner/system reseller only

B. Time horizon

1. intraday-only (day trader)
2. intraday to swing of a few days
3. a week or more
4. a month or more

C. Method

1. pure mechanical (no human intervention)
2. mechanical filter + judgement call
3. chart formation / total discretion / guts only
4. fundamental

D. Source of Income

1. Trading
2. Trade consultant/advice