RE: [Re: Windows 2000 Professional; MAYBE great news]

-- IMarshal wrote:

> Omega says their Update 5 will be out in March.  What > is the deal!?  Win2k has been in development for over > 3 years now - it's not like they havent had time to
> figure out what patches need to be made.  Go figure.
> Another comedy of errors on Omega's part.

Uh...  let me get this straight...  If Omega programmers aren't spending time on what *you* want them to spend their time on, then they have made an error?  Have I got it right?

Well now.  Do those programmers owe you something?  Does Omega owe you something?  Are you in charge of deciding how others spend their lives?

There's no error, except the one you are making in thinking that Omega owes you something.

Good trading,

The Omega Man

It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness.