RE: More EL Mystery...

What I had to do was change the minimum move of
each of my stocks in each stock's setting tab.

Thanks.  After i sent the message off yesertday i tried this too.  it still
didn't work but i'm hopeful that TS will wake up and smell the roses
eventually and recognize price orders less than .125 without rounding.