RE: Re[2]: Trend Up ?? down?? simple Question, but the vaguestanswers I ...

I like this definition....but
AGAIN, LET'S REMEMBER ALL THAT TREND DEFINITION IS INDEPENDENT OF
TIME-FRAME.....

example: If I am trading 5 min or 15 minute bars, the 14 day trend is
totally irrelevant in most cases.

But a 20 BAR trend might be valuable for that short time frame.